Download the Gevme App
You can find it on IOS, Android, Google App Store. Simply use keywork "Gevme"
Set Up your Profile
For booth staff, your booth admin has created your account; so you only need to log in with your corporate email.
1. Open the app upon the app is downloaded
2. Select ‘Login with your email’
3. Enter your corporate email
4. Enter OTP sent to your email
5. Your profile (metacard) is created successfully. You can update it with your relevant information.
In addition, you can make this metacard your own virtual business card and connect with your prospect. Check out this article - Create Free Digital Business Card.
Scan the Leads
1. Open the app and log in with email
2. Select the appropriate event
3. To scan the attendee QR code on the event badge, click on the scan icon
4. Click on ‘Allow’
5. Scan the QR code
Rate the Leads and Add Note Taking
Once the QR code is scanned, the profile of the registered attendee will be displayed (Read-Only).
In this interface, the exhibitor is able to take notes of the conversation with the particular attendee and also rate the hot leads for necessary follow-up.
The leads collected can be downloaded as a report from the exhibitor/sponsor dashboard inclusive of the notes and the ratings. This task can only be done by the Booth Admin.