This release includes several important bug fixes and improvements, as well as new features. We believe these changes will provide a more secure and enjoyable experience for our users.
Mini-experiences: Event organisers can now create their own event specific H5 apps with Gevme. Read our blogpost for detailed information on mini-experiences.
Improved UI for Overview setting
We have improved the UI for the Overview setting when hovering on links. This makes it easier for users to navigate and access the information they need.
Option to enable/disable menu header
We have added the option to enable or disable the menu header from templates. This allows users to customise the layout and appearance of their pages to better suit their needs.
Improved mobile filters for widgets
We have made improvements to the mobile filters for widgets, making it easier for users to access and use these features on their mobile devices.
Optional link field for Hero and Featured blocks
We have made the link field optional for Hero and Featured blocks. This allows users to include these blocks on their pages without requiring a link, giving them more flexibility in their page design
- Fixed an issue where the participants list count was not getting updated
- Preview links now expire after 1 hour making it more secure
- Fixed an issue where an error was thrown when users tried to create a page for the first time during signup
- Upgrade plan pop-up now appears when users try to make a private page live on signup
- Sessions are now shown without needing to refresh the page
- Added the ability to un-bold headings of blocks
- Fixed an issue with web socket connections