This block displays a video file which allows participants to watch. In addition, you can set up some animated emojis that your attendees can use to react instantly to moments in your on-demand videos.
Creating a Video Block
To create a Video block, in the Editor, click on "Add Blocks" button in the settings panel on the left, then choose "Video" under the Video category.
The main setting of the Video block is the Add Video. From the dropdown, choose the service you want to integrate with.
- Pick up a video from your Media Assets
- Upload a File
- Paste Link from other hosted services
Reactions are animated emojis that your attendees can use to react instantly to moments in your on-demand videos.
Once you have enabled reactions you can see an emoji on the bottom right part of the video in Live Preview. You can check the reactions available by hovering on the emoji and click to see how an attendee would be able to send the reactions.
The following additional settings will be available once reactions are enabled:
Position: You can choose where to display the reactions emoji on your video.
- Bottom right
- Bottom center
- Bottom left
Front Emoji: It is the minimised state icon of Reactions that you are seeing on the bottom right of the video in Live Preview. You can change it by clicking on edit button.
- Here you can change the default front emoji
- By default 10 emojis will be available for reactions. You can add a custom emoji by uploading an image (type: png, svg) of size 30x30 and use it as a reaction.
- You can also remove upto 6 emojis from reactions, minimum number of emojis to be displayed is 4.