This is the overview of all the Pages created in your Project. There are tools to support you in page's management.
While you may have multi-pages to monitor, this is a useful tool to support your operation.
Simply key in the keywords in your page's name to search for it.
For every page, there are CTAs to support your event building. Some are visible and some can be found by clicking on 3 dots.
1. The page name
By clicking on the page name, it is a quick link to open up the Page Settings
2. Last edited by
An audit trail shows quickly informs you who made the last change
To state the page privacy - Public or Private
To apply different labels or grouping
5. Copy the URL
The quick action of copying the URL of the page
6. Preview the page
To review the content before publishing
Open the page's editor and work on the customisation
8. To publish or unpublish the page
Quick toggle to set the page to Published or Draft
9. Page Settings
To edit Page Title, Color, URL, Template, Privacy, etc...
10. Make this the Private Homepage
To make this your default homepage
11. Clear Cache
For UI un-sync, clearing cache is one of the suggestion
For page(s) that you no longer use, archive them
To clone the page, use Duplicate
If the page is no longer required, you can delete them. This can not be recovered.
Quick view for all Pages, Public Pages or Private Pages
Gevme pages can be filtered by the following attributes:
- Status: Filter pages by it's status, published or draft
- Page Type: We have currently two types of pages, public & private
- Last edited on: Users can use a date range to filter pages which were edited within the given dates, timezone can also be changed here.
- Last edited by: As a collaborative tool, we display which admin user made changes to a certain page in the page listing. Users can use this attribute filter pages. They can return to the pages they started working on by filtering with Last edited by.
- Created by: Filter by using page owner as an attribute. This again helps in collaborative work as users can easily find the page they have created and get going.
- Labels: Labels are one of the most versatile page attributes which can be used in various contexts. Our users label their pages based on topics, speakers, event dates and many more. These labels can be used as filters which will make finding & managing pages very easy.
Quick Action / Multi-Pages Update
By selecting a Page, Multi-Pages or All, you can do the following action:
- Apply labels
- Update to Publish
- Update toe Draft
- Create Label: By typing your preferred categories and clicking Enter, you then create a new label. This helps to group and filter the pages.
- Colorise the Label: Click on 3 dots and select your preferred colour for that specific label.
Live a Page or all Pages
To publish or un-publish a page, it is a quick toggle between Published and Draft for the page
To do a bulk update for all pages, you can select all pages and toggle the status
Based on the number of pages listed, users can select all pages and update the status. This features particularly comes handy while handling very big projects with 10s of pages.
- Upon selecting all, the user can see number of pages selected before updating.
- If multiple admin users are operating and one of them starts a bulk update, all other users will notice that there is a bulk update happening on the pages listing.
- If a few pages have some errors & have not get published, the user will be able to review the pages and publish them again.