The Merchandise & Inventory module in GEVME allows you to have priced items and/or items with quantity tracking in your registration.
Setting up Merchandise
To setup merchandise for your event, follow these steps:
- Add a radio button, checkbox, drop-down or number field to your attendee form (for more detailed information on how to do that, see the article Adding a Field to Your Form). The field that you add is essentially what will be become the merchandise later on.
For example, you could set up a dropdown field like such:
2. Click on Merchandise & Inventory in the left-hand navigation.
3. On the Merchandise & Inventory screen, click on the dropdown in the middle of the screen and select the field that you want to convert to a
4. This will add the field as a merchandise.
5. Key in the price and quantity for the respective items.
Note: For the quantity, key in zero for unlimited.
6. Click on the green Save changes button in the top right-hand corner. This will save and apply the prices and quantities that you entered.
The table will then show you the number of used quantity and quantity left for each item:
7. Once there are registrations and that participants have selected the products, the numbers will be updated accordingly:
Deleting a Merchandise
- You can delete merchandises by clicking on the cross button in the top right-hand corner, as long as there are no merchandises used/bought.
2. Once there are used quantities for the merchandise, you won't be able to delete that merchandise. This will be shown by the delete button which will turn into a lock button:
3. If you want to remove the merchandise from your registration, hide or remove the field from your form. For more information on how to do this, see the article Deleting a Field.