Setting up the Currency
To setup the currency of your event:
- Click on Tickets under Event Settings in the left-hand navigation.
2. Under the Tickets screen, select the desired currency for your event from the dropdown on the right.
3. To save your changes, click on the green Save changes button in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
Changing the Currency
Please note that as soon as there is a registration that happens for your event (hence an order placed), the currency of your event will be locked, i.e. you won't be able to change it. If it happens that you face this situation and definitely have to change the currency, you have the following two options:
1. Cancel or delete all the orders in your event. This will then allow you to change the event's currency.
- It is recommended that you export the existing orders before cancelling or deleting them, in order to keep a record of them.
- The cancelled/deleted orders will still be accessible under the Cancelled/Deleted Orders list in Orders grid. For more information on this, see the article Cancelling an Order.
2. Clone the event and set the currency to the desired currency in the cloned event.