Sending a copy (Cc or Bcc) of the confirmation/acknowledgement email to a specified email
You can send a copy of the confirmation email or acknowledgement email (that the participant receives) to a specified email address. The steps to do this are as follows:
1. Click on Automated Messages and Emails in the left hand navigation.
2. Under Confirmation Email and/or Acknowledgement Email, check the boxes for Ccor Bcc and insert the emails to which you want the copies to be sent:
Sending a custom email template to a specified email
This method is useful if you want to have a custom message as notification, instead of a copy of the confirmation/acknowledgement email as above.
The steps to do this are as follows:
- Note: First, create the email template that you would like to use as notification. If you don’t create any template, you can use an existing system template.
- Click on Notifications in the left hand navigation.
- Turn on Email Notification.
- Insert the email addresses that you want to receive the notifications.
- Choose the template that you want them to use. Your custom template (if you created one) would appear in the dropdown.